IT Services for Small Businesses Let You Keep Your Focus on CPA Tasks
December 28, 2016
Aristotle once said, “The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” What he means by this saying is that nobody knows everything. When it comes to numbers, the CPA is the master, but when it comes to IT services for small businesses, probably not so much.
Outsourcing is a fact in today’s life, and many companies, even small businesses, are learning to outsource their weaknesses. It makes no sense to hire people who may or may not know what they are doing. Let’s face it; can a mechanic hire a good CPA? Can a doctor hire a good mechanic? In either of these cases it is a series of trial and error until the right match is found. TOSS C3 has worked with a plethora of small businesses and has helped them get the IT services they require.
What Kind of IT Services for Small Businesses Are There?
The quick gist of it is, just about anything that has to do with computers, networks, files, or email can be outsourced. Business News Daily created the following list:
• Cloud Hosting
• Website Updates
• Two-Factor Authentication
• Business Applications
• And More…
This is just a small list to give you an idea of some of the possibilities. Some of these may not make sense to you, and if that is the case, then that is a good reason to get in contact with a cloud service provider. For even deeper insight:
IT services is just one aspect of joining the cloud. Once your IT team is consolidated and managed properly, then you can focus on the real issues, like the monetary aspects of saving. Marq V. Cerqua offers some insight on these advantages:
• Moving to the Cloud allows for an IT infrastructure overhaul without a high price tag or technology maintenance costs. With Cloud Computing, you eliminate the cost of infrastructure ownership and maintenance on everything but your local desktops/devices (and those can be added to a Cloud contract).
• Cloud-based Accounting means an easier transition to a paperless office. In the Cloud, data is stored in real-time and backed up consistently throughout the day making your data more secure and reliable than ever before.
• The Cloud reduces downtime due to infrastructure issues. With the Cloud, your technology is maintained by the hosted provider.
• Achieve Increased Productivity anywhere with the Cloud. Work from your office, from home, or on vacation.
• The Cloud has built in Off site Data Storage and Disaster Prevention making it one of the most secure ways to store your data. With Cloud Computing, your data is only accessible through a secure login eliminating confidentiality concerns related to theft.
• Cloud Computing eliminates the need for an internal IT department. Moving to the Cloud means letting the technology experts handle your technology so you can focus on your firm and your clients.
• Cloud Accounting is your firm’s best way to plan for future growth. The Cloud allows for simpler scalability.
IT services for small businesses will help your CPA firm grow. If not by taking care of your IT department then by securing your data, giving you peace of mind, and creating a more efficient working environment.
Subscribe now and stay up to date with News, Tips, Events, Cybersecurity, Cloud and Data Compliance.