- TOSS Cloud Services
- White Label
- Private Cloud Construction
- Contact TOSS
August 29, 2017
You don’t have time for this. That’s what most insurance agents think when they experience a problem with the digital technology that was supposed to make their life easier, the job more efficient, and the business more competitive. That’s exactly why the small to mid-size insurance agency turns to a managed service provider to handle their IT infrastructure.
Today’s managed service provider can manage all of the disparate platforms and workflows that make up your agency’s technology infrastructure. They can also help these platforms work together more efficiently. A managed service provider can even maintain your on-site equipment while managing the security of your cloud infrastructure.
Get a free assessment on how a managed service provider could help your business.
Let’s review six key benefits of managed IT services for the small insurance firm.
Why You Need a Managed Service Provider – Six Reasons
1. Increase efficiency by integrating your basic office functions with core insurance applications. Are there ways to automate some of the processes that your team is spending hours on? A managed service provider will help you leverage the technology at your fingertips to improve your business workflows and streamline your processes. That’s just one of the ways that you can recoup the investment of hiring a managed service provider.
2. Decrease your risk by helping you develop a business continuity plan that could including moving all data to the cloud should a catastrophic physical event (tornado, fire, etc.) occur at your business. Managed service providers can also offer security-as-a-service options that provide intrusion detection, firewalls, 24/7/365 traffic monitoring, encryption, and much more. Outsourcing your IT means you decrease the risk by allowing an expert in the field to handle the things you don’t understand – or don’t have time for.
3. Improve compliance by evaluating firewalls, workstations, and employee processes to ensure that PCI security standards or other compliance issues are being followed. Managing digital client payments and other sensitive data is a crucial part of your business. A managed service provider can ensure that you are following all compliance standards for the security and safety of the data your agency is responsible for.
4. Keeps your agency competitive by giving you the same kinds of services that larger agencies can afford to hire in-house. Outsourcing, coupled with cloud computing, has become the great equalizer, enabling small to medium size agencies to compete with the bigger players in the market. These services help you stay at the forefront of your market, which is another way hiring a managed service provider provides great ROI.
5. Increases the speed of deployment on any digital technology. Having a managed service provider can help you roll out any new technology, whether it is on-site or in the cloud. They can migrate data faster, roll out virtual machines more quickly, and generally keep you ahead of your competitors.
6. Reduces labor costs by eliminating your need for full-time on-site IT staff. For larger enterprise organizations, a managed service provider can be leveraged to supplement security. But the small agency can benefit from the experience the managed service provider can bring to the table – at an affordable price point.
Request a quote on TOSS C3 managed services today!
Connect with us and experience the TOSS difference.
Send this to a friend